Tuesday, March 06, 2007

National Council of La Raza...with Anonymous?

It's a big claim, made first by Hal in a recent update over at his site (Screencap for verification). 500 supporters? National Media Coverage? Just like SHARP, Hal may be spoofing the truth again.

I sent an email to the NCLR site, asking for verification, just to be sure. Sending an email to someone to let them know you're going to be marching on their territory doesn't sound particularly smart, but who am I to argue when I support mudkips and Longcat? For verification of your own, the numbers for the New York division of La Raza are as follows:

New York Office
Tel. (212) 260-7070
Fax (212) 260-7039

I really do hope, however, that we do have the support from the NCLR. Not because it would be pant-soilingly terrifying for the opposition, but because we know that we have more supporters outside of just the Anonymii.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm a eurofag. I'd love to go to the protest.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home