Sunday, December 31, 2006

You miss important events when you sleep

So I log back into Blogspot, ready to continue on with the writing, and I find, via a comment left by Anonymous, that Turner posted 7chan's raiding plan and tools on his site. In the 102 comments attached to said post, many Anonymii insult and post remarks pertaining to the legality of the attacks. Hal himself responds to several posts--my favorite being You people are spoiled brats. Spoiled rotten children - especially those of you who are over 18 years old. You are adult-children.

We are adult-children.

Hell of a way to start the last day of the year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Legion never sleeps.
The Legion is at your service for providing information, then.
Keep up the good work, and don't cease spamming link to this site in the boards.

8:10 AM  
Blogger BFAnon said...

Oh, I won't. I want every Anonymous who needs information to have it, by providing this blog as a central location for compilation.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading those comments and was just about to refresh and check it out before I sleep (hey, it's new year's here allright and i'm pissed drunk) but looks like he's deleted the comments link so here it is:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/halturner/CaughtPubliclyPlanningToAttack/

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I support the attacks against Hal Turner entirely. For I am Anonymous.

That being said, it's also irksome that he's trying to go after my /b/rothers. For that reason, I've turned him on to a number of Apache modules that are designed to mitigate DoS/bandwidth attacks.

Why would I do such a thing? Because he moderates all comments on his site, and he would have no choice but to read and comprehend my message... and then do nothing.

Read that again -- he would know how to mitigate the attacks and would logically refuse to go through the technical steps needed.

And if that doesn't prove anything, I don't know what will.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home