Saturday, December 30, 2006

NOW I sleep.

Nothing particularly exciting or notable happened with today's brief show, and I don't anticipate anything happening anytime soon, so I'm going to go ahead and break for the night. Be back, as usual, in the morning to continue coverage and updates.

One last thing: http://www.stationripper.com/download.htm
This should allow you to rip the audio straight from the broadcast into an audio file for recording purposes. I haven't used it myself just yet, but I'll attempt it sometime tonight or later tomorrow. Until then, good luck and safety to all Anonymii.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's some serious lulz now. he posted one of the raiding threads on his website as a html document. oh, and the graph he was presenting has shown only the damage made by some botnet pinging him to hell - the activity of vampire sites was NOT on that graph.

hal, go back to bed. you have bills to pay, rite?

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Can you say BUSTED?

I have kept the details about hacking in case any pro-whites decide the info for destroying an opponents web site might be helpful!!"

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody post the mp3 of yesterday's show. and PLEASE not on fucking megaupload.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home