Monday, January 01, 2007

We all knew he'd continue

Lies, again

When I begin broadcasting again this Wednesday, I will be using the new AAC+ audio stream.
This will allow me to cut my outbound costs by one-third while still improving audiuo quality.


Intent as ever on continuing. It's really an interesting development; if his bandwidth bills are really as high as he claims, why is he still airing and advertising his site? I'd imagine at this point all he would want visiting the site are the regulars. Also, despite the fact he claimed defeat and followed almost immediately with a threat, he continues with the idea that Anonymii are being discovered and prosecuted. Turner even goes as far as claiming that he spoke with the father of one of the Anonymii:

The son admitted writing "vampire scripts" which he loaded on to IRC channels and servers all over the internet, specifically designed to automatically and repeatedly download and re-download content from my web site - non-stop for days - with the intent to drive up my bandwidth costs and put me out of business! That is willful fraud!
The father told me what shocked him most was the "bravado" of his son, to not only do this, but to admit to it as though he had done nothing wrong. The father told me he seized the son's server and shut off the son's internet connection, promising the boy would not be allowed on the internet for a long time.


There are a few technologically-unsound statements in there, namely with the seizing of the kid's server and the vampire scripts into IRC--which he would have no knowledge of had nobody informed him of what they are and how they perform--but the main idea is that Turner's still continuing to lie about Anonymous. News sites don't turn up anything, and I assume that something of this level of "cyber-crime," as most news networks and outlets would believe this to be, would be big enough for at least some coverage. It could be likened to Brahm, which would make for a good enough story to provide a sort of pseudo-follow-up.

Anyway.

Turner is lying once more, and is intent as ever on making sure the show goes through, which would be a noble show if he wasn't such an asshat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, my ip is on the list. now i'm gonna be googleimage'd for life.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one anonymous that used enough proxies XD

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, my ip is on the list. now i'm gonna be googleimage'd for life.

Whaaaa? No proxies?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home