Thursday, December 28, 2006

Congregating...please wait.

Plans are being drawn together to prepare for the raiding and attacking of Stormfront, once the site's downtime is over and the forum is accessable once more. Concurrently, suggestions are being taken for the composing of a press release, which will subsequently be sent to the local news outlets within the area of the Anonymous who is drafting the letter. He has pledged to keep the Anonymii as relatively cloaked in secrecy as possible, though complications are expected to arise concerning anonymity. The idea, so far, seems favorable. Expect updates regarding the release.

The British Nationalist Party and National Front are expected targets, though no extensive planning has been put into suggestion or effect, due to Stormfront's downtime. One Anonymous explained, succintly, that the BNP were "all a bunch of cunts."

More later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's copypasta from /b/ fresh 'n' warm

I'm the Community Life editor at my local newspaper, and I get asked to run press releases all the time. I know formatting can shift between newspapers, especially in bigger cities (my newspaper only has a print run of about 10,000 copies total), but here's some tips on submitting a press release.

1) All flowery language will be removed. Sorry, work as hard as you may to make it sound like a newspaper story, the editor will slash it to bits and pull out only the facts he can tell for sure. You will possibly see very little of your original wording. Your best bet is to stick to the facts.

2) Email it for gawd's sake. There's nothing I hate worse than getting a press release someone has faxed or mailed in. All that means is that not only do I have to edit this story, but I have to spend 5 - 10 minutes typing it up. I can copy pasta from an email. If I have space for one press release and I have a printed one and an emailed one, I'll use the email EVERY TIME.

3) Send in a little note on why it might be relevant and thank the paper for running it. They certainly don't have to. Buttering them up won't hurt.

Hope it helps Anonymous.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

press release=bad idea

Let them find out on their own if it gets that big.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and rule #1 - don't mention the place where anonymous brothers unite!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home